12.14.2009

I'm a mess between my heart and head.



My brain is slightly jumbled right now. I've been considering a lot of things, and attempting to form my own opinions on them. Like, for example, why does everyone like to hurt so much?

People set themselves up to fail. They do things that they know will eventually tear them apart, and they act in ways that aren't always the wisest. They make decisions that damage their hearts in unrepairable ways, and most, when it's all said and done, would do it again in a second.


Maybe it's because even if you're hurt, at least you lived. Your scars are proof that you've survived, and you can be satisfied in knowing that you took a chance, rather than looking back and wondering what could have been.


You're always going to get hurt in some way. You just have to decide who's worth the risk.
And stop being so afraid of letting someone in.
You never know what you could be missing.