12.05.2009

This is the strangest life I've ever known.

Two years, and I'm gone.
And I'm never looking back at this place.

You know that point in your life when you realize that the house that you grew up in isn't really your home anymore? All of the sudden even though you have some place where you can put your stuff that idea of home is gone. - Garden State.

Imagine if you suddenly learned that the people, the places, the moments most important to you were not gone, not dead, but worse, had never been. What kind of hell would that be? - A Beautiful Mind.

The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder. - Jim Morrison.


What are we? More than skin and bones waiting to break through our skin. Sometimes my skin is the only part of me that feels.

The consequences of all my past mistakes, they're still causing so many headaches. Can't learn from my bruises, my balance still tends towards bad choices. - Never Hit Again.

The devil's driving my car tonight, and he's drunk. He's pissed, he's mad, and I don't care which of you he fucks up.

Ideas come with explosive immediacy, like an instant birth. Human thought is like a monstrous pendulum, it keeps swinging from one extreme to another. - Eugene Field.

The difference between how you look and how you see yourself is enough to kill most people. And maybe the reason vampires don't die is because they can never see themselves in photographs or mirrors.